Here's a basic recipe for cannabis-infused cake:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup cannabis-infused butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Read more: Cannabis-Infused Brownies Recipe >>>
- Preheat your oven to the temperature specified in the cake recipe you are using (usually around 350°F or 175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cannabis-infused butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for the time specified in the cake recipe or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, you can frost and decorate the cake as desired.
Note: Make sure to label the cake or inform others that it is cannabis-infused to avoid accidental consumption. Also, be mindful of the potency of your cannabis-infused butter and adjust the serving size accordingly to consume responsibly.
Read more: Cannabis-Infused Milk Recipe >>>